All I want for Christmas Is...


Today is the Black Friday. I'm looking for discounts and stuffs since the discount gonna be as low as 70% and it is very worth it for me! 

And it really reminds me about the upcoming Christmas eve, Which is very special and glad to see that it will be spent with my family warmly and cheerfully!

I remember last year's Christmas, that was not really good since I was hospitalized in the panic attack. That time, I didn't even know that it was the panic attack, felt very dizzy all day long, and couldn't join my family to have Christmas party. Horrible!

I used to love this song, All I Want for Christmas is You, which is really warm and full of hope. But as time goes by I realize, it is not really wise to hope for a perfect Christmas with someone adorable such as in the song. People should realize that the perfect Christmas they have is the one that they receive, and spending the Christmas the way people want will not make it more special, or in other words, having adorable fancy expensive Christmas won't make it more special either.A candle light Christmas night at home will be as special as Christmas night in Eiffel, if you are grateful.

So, simply stop hoping that someone, whoever they are, for Christmas, and enjoy yourselves! For me, even enjoying this Christmas without panic attack will be a very great thing. For some people, even they want to enjoy the Christmas in the warmth of home, but they simply have nowhere to go home. Prepare your Christmas well, and enjoy every blessing we have to that event! Have a good day everyone!

Do you love this post? Thank you! I feel appreciated. This post is under the category of Art and Travel,  you may love to see other similar posts HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invasion Profile: Transition Zone

Mud Invasion Profile

Count Your Blessings: Rainy Season is Coming, Things are Getting Better