Honeymoon Avenue



Hi, Welcome here again!

So, now I remembered the time when I played music a lot. I spent quite a long time to find some of the records. I've just realized that it's been a long time I haven't opened my soundcloud! Unfortunately, I didn't remember my soundcloud profile so I should go through posts in Facebook where I share the link. 

This one in the video was created after mid test when I was in the college. The singer's name was Cika, She has a great voice and she could have been a great idol if she choose to be a singer! The sound mixer/editor was Rakananda, a friend of me who has already been in US pursuing his master degree. Perfect timing, where someone who simply loves to play guitar meet someone who loves singing and someone who loves sound mixing! We also joined a student band, and played in events and competition. It was actually a kind of batch band, every batch have their own band but with the same name. That is why, the pride will come as the batch pride, but the public will see the band's achievement every year. My batch created one song, hopefully I can share it in the next post.

There was also a time in my senior high school, when I played music a lot. Honestly, it was a very peaceful time in the school, when the mid tests were still far away and the teachers weren't really in mood to attend the class. There were Elsa, Ikha, and Tony. We played in some events, like birthday parties, School events, Christmas, and Passover. they were also unforgettable moments. I still looking for some records with them, but it is harder since it was more than 4 years ago. Hopefully I can post it in this blog too. 

There are a lot of things I can learn from playing with them all. In high school, it was the time when I practice my confidence on the stages. Some input from Elsa, Ikha and Tony shapes the style I play guitar now (although it isn't that good, but I still make progress!). At the time I went to the college, playing guitar was my way to socialize with my friends (not to mention I also played magic tricks, but I am more proud with the guitar), and with the band, I went to places and find escapes from stressful petroleum stuffs.

Everywhere people go, there will be friends like them, who simply loves to play music. It is not about the ability, but more like the passion. I saw Rakananda made some records there, I saw Cika still make some music, I saw Tony focused on beatbox (and even join professional beatbox community), and they all were great. So wherever I'll go next, I might find people like them as my first home, because I hope we can play together the same way with different people!

Do you love this post? Thank you! I feel appreciated. This post is under the category of Art and Travel,  you may love to see other similar posts HERE

Irianto Petrus Binsardo
Resume

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invasion Profile: Transition Zone

Mud Invasion Profile

Count Your Blessings: Rainy Season is Coming, Things are Getting Better